Innovation, Fabrication, Systems Integration
Vigor's nuclear group fabricates products used by the Department of Energy, Department of Defense, and the commercial nuclear industry. We have had an NQA-1 quality program since 1995 and perform work in accordance to ASME Section III and Section VIII. We only employ certified welders who have undergone rigorous testing. All of this ensures the integrity of our products. Additionally, our in-house large machining capabilities are among the most extensive on the West coast.
Our teams have logged millions of hours fabricating products for waste management, nuclear containment and power generation such as:
- Containment including spent fuel containers, casks and shield doors
- Transport systems and vehicles
- Gloveboxes for isotope production and radioactive material handling
- Reactor Modules
- New plant mechanical and structural modules
- Prototyping including Small Module Nuclear Reactors
Learn more about our complex fabrication capabilities.