During 8 day drydocking, Vigor:
- Made various steel repairs throughout the vessel
- Removed 3 old AC chillers and installed new ones. A special loading platform was fabrication in advance to accomplish this along with side shell cuts for access. All 3 units were replaced and access sealed in 6 days.
- A complete renewal of all propulsion shaft bearings.
- Bow thruster replacement and overhauls
- Regulatory inspection on all sea valves
- Seal replacements on rudders and stabilizers
- Lifeboat and tender davit repair and modifications.
- Hull coating maintenance and painting of Livery logo on the bow.
- Assisted Princess subcontractors who revitalized the pools and upgraded the Movie under the Stars screens and equipment.