Our 11.5-acre Vancouver facility is located on the Columbia River. The yard serves as a fabrication, fit, weld and assembly shop with ideal access to rail, truck and barge loading for efficient transit of large projects.
Vancouver is one of two locations operated by the newest member of the Vigor family, Oregon Iron Works.
18 cranes with up to 160t capacity and 1 gantry, 126t
- 126' x 16' kinetics burn table
- State-of-the-art paint booth
- Barge slip, 20' deep with 120' seawall
- Private gated marina
- 11.5-acre facility
- 116,960 sq ft (10,866m2) covered fabrication bays
- Direct rail, truck and barge access
- Drydock available