Vigor Fast Interceptor
The Vigor Fast Interceptor (VFI) is a multi-mission craft delivering speed, maneuverability, reliable high performance and superior seakeeping in challenging environments
Based on a proven platform, VFI was developed to meet the needs of governmental agencies around the world.
- High-speed interdiction of marine vessels for the protection of territorial waters or illegal drug enforcement.
- Ability to launch and retrieve unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). This includes the ability to interface, control and transfer communications.
- Enable agencies to address swarm threats (from multiple targets) in an efficient manner.
- Up to a 72 hour mission duration, permitting the opportunity for station keeping and provide a presence in a region.
- Visit, board, search & seizure (VBSS).
- Search and rescue (SAR).
- Dive operations.
69’1" (21.0m) Fast Interceptor
Michael Peters Yacht Design
10,000 lb (5T)
1,500 gal (5678L)
50,500 lb (25.25T)
(2) CAT C-32, 2400 BHP each
(2) ZF SeaRex 130S Series
(1) Kohler 35kW
SVVT (Step V Ventilated Tunnel)
- 5000 Series Marine Grad Aluminum Alloy for Hull Components
- FRP Composite Deck House and Structure
- Fully Enclosed Climate Controlled Deck House
- Shock Mitigating Seats (16x)
- FLIR 230 Night Vision System
- Crew Served Weapons Mounts (2x) - 50 cal.
- Options for Remote Controlled Weapons Systems include Roof Mount (30mm); Bow Mount (50 cal.); Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) Launch, Retrieval and Communications Platform