Vigor Fast Interceptor
The Vigor Fast Interceptor (VFI) is a multi-mission craft delivering speed, maneuverability, reliable high performance and superior seakeeping in challenging environments
Based on a proven platform, VFI was developed to meet the needs of governmental agencies around the world.
- High-speed interdiction of marine vessels for the protection of territorial waters or illegal drug enforcement.
- Ability to launch and retrieve unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). This includes the ability to interface, control and transfer communications.
- Enable agencies to address swarm threats (from multiple targets) in an efficient manner.
- Up to a 72 hour mission duration, permitting the opportunity for station keeping and provide a presence in a region.
- Visit, board, search & seizure (VBSS).
- Search and rescue (SAR).
- Dive operations.
69’1" (21.0m) Fast Interceptor
Michael Peters Yacht Design
10,000 lb (5T)
1,500 gal (5678L)
50,500 lb (25.25T)
(2) MAN V12, 1900 BHP each
(2) ZF SeaRex 130S Series
(1) Kohler 35kW
SVVT (Step V Ventilated Tunnel)
- 5000 Series Marine Grad Aluminum Alloy for Hull Components
- FRP Composite Deck House and Structure
- Fully Enclosed Climate Controlled Deck House
- Shock Mitigating Seats (16x)
- FLIR 230 Night Vision System
- Crew Served Weapons Mounts (2x) - 50 cal.
- Options for Remote Controlled Weapons Systems include Roof Mount (30mm); Bow Mount (50 cal.); Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) Launch, Retrieval and Communications Platform