Employee Benefit Overviews
Different employee groups at Vigor are enrolled in different benefit plans based on their company/division and/or union affiliation. To find what applies to you, read the below descriptions then click the benefits link that applies to you for more information:
If you are a:
- salaried or corporate hourly employee
- non-union hourly production employee
- Vigor Fab PDX employee
- part of NWRC Marine Carpenters
If you are a union Ship Repair, or union VFAB or VWX Local 16 employee, click here.
If you are a Vigor Works Electrician (formerly VFAB Electricians), click here.
If you are a Vigor Works Local 516 Ironworker, click here.
If you were hired locally in Hawaii (both union and non-union), click here.
Mental Health During COVID-19
While we are of course worrying about the spread of the virus and our physical health, during times of stress, it’s important to take care of your mental health as well. The benefits descriptions above also include information about, and access to, Vigor’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP), which includes mental health support at little-to-no cost to all employees:
- 24-hour Crisis Help - Toll-free access for you or a family member experiencing a crisis.
- Confidential Counseling - Counseling sessions for issues, including family, relationships, stress, anxiety, and other common challenges.
- eAccess - Convenient access to online consultations with licensed counselors.
You can also call the EAP provider to access your EAP benefits or if you have questions: 1-866-750-1327